Friday, January 1, 2010

My 2009 (Year of the Gentleman) Top 5 Male R&B Albums

Photobucket
#5 Maxwell
BLACKsummers' Night
Singles: "Pretty Wings", "Bad Habits"
Favorite: "Bad Habits", "Pretty Wings", "Playing Possum"


Photobucket

#4 Pleasure P
The Introduction of Marcus Cooper
Singles: "Did You Wrong", "Boyfriend #2", "Under"

Favorite: "Under", "Fire Lovin", "Gotta Have You", "Your Love"




#3 Trey Songz
Ready
Singles: "I Need a Girl", "Successful", "Lol :)", "Say Ahh", "Invited Sex"
Favorite: "Panty Droppin", "I Need a Girl", "Successful", "Say Ahh"


Photobucket

#2 Ryan Leslie
Ryan Leslie
Singles: "Addiction", "Diamond Girl", "How It Was Suppose to Be"

Favorite: "Out of the Blue", "You're Fly", "Addiction"




#1 Chris Brown

Graffiti
Singles: "I Can Transform Ya", "Crawl"
Favorite: "Famous Girl", "What I Do", "Gotta Be Your Way"

No comments:

Post a Comment